Product packaging & shipping
Your satisfaction is our priority and we rejoice to see you unwrap your package with a smile on your face. To ensure safety in each and every single one of your order, we apply a high standard of packaging procedure and quality control.
We collaborate with both local and international logistic companies which enables us to deliver across Indonesia and over 50 countries worldwide.
For every product you received that is broken, damaged, or faulty must be reported within 72 hours (3 days) since the package is delivered to the specified address. Please report to email@example.com and remember to attach your Invoice Code and pictures of damaged goods. Our customer service will make every attempt to offer suitable compensation.
Reporting missing items
Claim for missing items is allowed only by providing us a valid proof such as unboxing video. We can confirm every order are shipped after a thorough quality check in our warehouse. We assure you that you will receive all your purchased items completely. Should a product cannot be shipped for a specific reason, we will communicate the issue directly to you by phone or notifications via Whatsapp and email.
Product details may vary
Differences/variations for tableware products of the same design/glaze/coating is not considered as defected items. As most of our ceramic tableware is finished with hand-painted technique, slight differences in pattern or color may appear on the surface of two plates under the same design. This is a natural result, thanks to different hands of ceramic artisans which is the true value of our tableware products.
Product Exchange Policy
Exchanging a product is allowed only for faulty items or wrongly described in the product description. Please report the issue within 72 hours since you received your package. Please also note:
- We are not responsible for any damage that may occur while the goods are shipped back to our warehouse. Therefore, please pack our fragile items with care and caution before shipment.
- Reading our Safety Packaging Instructions is recommended before returning your purchase.
- Shipping cost is non-refundable
Safety Packaging Instructions:
*Re-using the packaging materials when you first received the goods is recommended.
- Each pieces of products need to be wrapped tightly in polyethylene roll/bubble wrap. Wrap in 2 to 3 thick rolls for extra safety. Apply tape where necessary
- Ensure the edges of the product is well covered as these are the parts that are most prone to damages
- Insert a layer (thick newspaper/carton) in between each products so as to prevent the items from bumping against each other
- It is important to choose the right size of box (not too big nor too small) so as to eliminate unnecessary spaces once the goods are put inside. Place styrofoam (or thick cartons) on all six sides of the box to minimize impact
- Put wrapped items into your shipping box. You want to keep the inside of the box solid, without free spaces by inserting crushed newspapers, styrofoam and cartons until it is impossible for the goods to move inside the box.
- Close the box and finely tape the upper and bottom sides of the box
- Please notify the delivery courier (JNE) to include Wooden Packaging (Packing Kayu) and Fragile Label
- Type of service is JTR (Overland Route / Via Darat)
We strive to maintain the quality of our products. Please be aware though, that some items may be more fragile than others and special handling/treatment is necessary to preserve its well condition and functionality:
- Do not place over direct heat
- Placing in oven for heat cooking is not recommended
- Products with crack motifs and stone plates should not be used in microwaves